I am fully insured to practice Counselling, Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy under licence with the Tower Gate insurance company.
I am a member of the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists). I adhere to their requirements, which are that:
- I adhere to their code of ethics and framework for good practice
- I am in regular supervision
- I follow an on-going programme of continuing professional development.
I am also a member of:
- the INLPTA (International NLP Trainers Association)
- the ABH (the American Board of Hypnotherapy)
- the GHR (the General Hypnotherapy Register)
Training and Qualifications
- Advanced Diploma – Humanistic Counselling
- INLPTA – Certified practitioner of NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming)
- ABH – Certified Hypnotherapist
- Level 2/3 – Counselling Concepts & Skills
- Counsellor – Honiton Community College (counselling students)
- Counsellor – NHS, Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (counselling staff)